Enlightened
United States of America
23 Years Old
Male
Sub-Zero Theme

26 July 2017 @ 10:09am
26 Jul 2017 @ 10:09am

Shocked this doesn't have a thread yet.

Who else here is as ecstatic about the big fight between McGregor and Mayweather? Feel free to debate about it here as well!

Personally, not only as a big UFC fan, and major McGregor fan, and a big Mayweather hater (really hate that guy), I'm definitely rooting for McGregor and so wish it was a UFC fight and not a bloody Boxing match... but it's not a surprise that Mayweather wouldn't step foot in an Octagon...

If anyone cares for debate my belief in my chosen victor comes from McGregor being taller, having more reach, being in the prime age range, and for all I know I find him faster, plus unlike the one-trick-pony boxer Floyd, Conor actually has a variety of experience. Plus it's the attitude, Conor acts cocky before a fight but he's really not that ego-headed, when victorious he is humble, when he loses, he is accepting and respectful. I think Mayweather has aged too far, and has the wrong attitude, he just cares about his money and is disrespectful and even when they face-off sh*t-talk Conor talks about the fighting, Floyd just walks in circles with his ghetto strut saying "yeeeaah" 75 times... he's a washed up, old but trying to look young and hip, d**chebag thug trying to face a bigger, faster, younger, more skilled person who is truly thinking about the fight on a mental level.

My money is on "The Notorious" Conor McGregor.

Thoughts?

Fenix

2365 Posts
Canada

3 August 2017 @ 6:29pm
3 Aug 2017

Joined 31 Jan 07
2365 Posts
Champion
Canada
25 Years Old
Male
Kotal Kahn Theme

3 August 2017 @ 6:29pm
3 Aug 2017 @ 6:29pm

You know, I really like McGregor. Cocky sonovabitch sure, but he's cool haha. I'm hoping he wins.
But seriously, its a boxing match. Yeah I know some people will argue about the age thing and all that. But come on, Floyd is literally unstoppable and this is his specialty. Floyd is gonna knock him out hardcore, lol. Sorry McGregor, definitely don't think you're gonna do this one...

-Fenix