Australian fans of Mortal Kombat 11 will have their chance to fight for their share of a $20,000 cash prize pool beginning tomorrow.
Announced late this evening in a press release, Total Kombat Australia will run through to October 12. In addition to generous cash prizes, the winner will also receive flights, accommodation and free entry to compete at the NEC 20 Pro Kompetition qualifier in Philadelphia, USA.
- Sydney – September 21, 2019
- Perth – September 29, 2019
- Brisbane – October 5, 2019
- Melbourne Qualifiers @ PAX Aus – October 11, 2019
- Last Chance Qualifier at PAX Aus – October 12, 2019
- Grand Finals October 12, 2019 @ PAX Aus
To be eligible, players will need to be 18 years or older and must hold a passport with validity of at least six months beyond December 1, 2019.
Registrations for Total Kombat Australia are now open.